Friday, November 30, 2007

The Elementalists: The Beginning by myself

As seven friends walk to their homes after school, they hear a thunderous boom as seven pods fall from the sky. As their curiosity takes hold of them, they inspect the crash. As they near the pods they open to reveal seven bracelets with colored stones on the top. This is the beginning of a fantastic jounry as Kat, Emily, Jonah, Ben, Caleb, Jacob, and Christian become the warrior heros of the distant planet of Tricepia. For the Jakla, a race of evil serpentile aliens, threaten the people of Earth, it's up to the kids and aid of their Tricepian allies to stop them. But the rest is a mystery, even to myself.
This book is a book I myself am writing, so don't expect it in stores if it sounds interesting. I basicly had an idea for a book, went on my computer and started typing. I'm nowhere near finishing it but, mabey someday, it will be on the shelves for your enjoyment.

Until next time,
The Trojan Book Master

6 comments:

Mrs. R. Davis said...

But does it have to have so many made-up names? I can never keep them all straight...

bookaddict said...

hey ... on your poll you need to add --somewhat-- and also, why did you name a character after yourself?

~tess~
p.s. go to my blog---
bookaddict12345.blogspot.com--- and vote on my polls

Trojan Book Master said...

Dear Mrs. Davis,
Yes, my book does require several weird names because these are aliens from different alien races we're talking about.

signed,
The Trojan Book Master

Anonymous said...

Christian,

This sounds very interesting but maybe you could write a little faster and type faster to get me a flipping copy of the book.

None other than the blogger at The book spot,
Edisto_eagle908

Anonymous said...

You shall stop writing this account now. You know too much already. If I see that you are writing any more about this topic and sharing it with others, you shall pay with the life of... well let me just say: "Meow!"

Edisto_eagle908 said...

Come on Christian I'm dead serious about you writing and typing a whole lot bloody flipping faster to get me a danged copy already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!