Sunday, March 30, 2008

Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code


After Artemis is tricked out of his newly built "C-Cube", the whole fairy population is threatened. Big surprise huh. So, once again, Artemis and Holly team up to protect the people from discovery by the not-so-nice Jon Spiro. For with the C-Cube, Mr. Spiro could easily find and possibly exploit the People. The thing is, he can't get into it because of Artemis's Eternity code. Can't get into it yet that is. So, will Mr. Spiro discover the People?! That's for you to find out.
As the third book in the famous Artemis Fowl series, this is one awesome book. I've herd from a vary reliable source that the final book in this series, The Lost Colony, is the best one. Well, if that is true that this is a close second. I personally have read all but the last Artemis Fowl books and I can honestly say that this one is the best so far. With tons of action and reading-on-the-edge-of-your-seat parts, I would definitely recommend this book.

signed,
The Trojan Book Master

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I love to read blogs like that. By the way add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)